Saturday 24 December 2011

In the Spirit of Abundance with Gratitude


Yesterday was an incredible day for me. It was a day of pure abundance and gratitude and I believe it was directly as a result of me succumbing to my feelings– releasing my tears of pain then picking myself up and moving on ready to face whatever came my way. And what a difference that release made.
Doors opened I thought were closed. Opportunities resurfaced I thought were buried. Appointments I could not get became available. No matter where I went whether in busy Hamilton or wherever else, a parking space was waiting for me in exactly the place I needed to be. Gifts I was looking for which were supposedly sold out, I found in places I never thought possible. People who were unfriendly at first became friendly when I smiled at them. Strangers offered me assistance without me having to ask.
With every one of these blessings, I whispered my gratitude to the universe recognising each one for the gift it was. One right after the other. Confirming to me that life can be really ugly sometimes but as long as we face it for what it is, learn from it and keep persevering even when everything around us is conspiring against us, in time we will all have a day like I had today. A day when the Universe shines down on us letting us know all is well.
Today is Christmas Eve, the last day to get all the things I need to get done before the holiday sets in and I am going to go about this day with the same gratitude I felt yesterday. I will do my utmost to bring joy into the lives of others who may feel there is nothing to be joyful about. Reminding them even on the darkest days there is always something that will bring joy to our hearts. Even if it’s as simple as looking someone in the eye and acknowledging them so they can know we have really seen them, validating them, making them feel worthy.
Yesterday was truly a magical day. It really made my heart sing and I will try to share that magic with others because we never know what someone is going through and how we can lift their spirits by being angels for the day.
I probably will not write my blog on Christmas Day so I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.  May the spirit of Christmas be with you over the holiday season.  May Christmas day be magical and full of joy for you and yours.  Happy Holidays. Peace , Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment