Monday 5 September 2011

Yellow Wildflowers teach me an invaluable lesson


This morning I woke up and looked out of my bathroom window only to be greeted by a bed of beautiful yellow wildflowers that had bloomed seemingly overnight under my Poinciana tree. Their sight instantly put a smile on my face and filled my being with joy. I was infused with energy and felt I could tackle anything that came my way today. I felt so happy seeing those bright yellow flowers. So much so that I went outside and took the photo below to share the beautiful and unexpected sight with you.

The sight of those wildflowers dancing in the breeze has been vivid in my mind and as you are probably guessing about me by now I take everything as a sign. So my mind was telling me surely those flowers were there yesterday so why was I not ready to see them until today? With this thought, I went to the computer to find out what the colour yellow means spiritually and found this,
“YELLOW relates to the SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, situated below the ribs. The organs to which this chakra relates are the liver, spleen, stomach and small intestine. The endocrine gland is the pancreas.
“On the psycho-spiritual level, yellow relates to self worth. How we feel about ourselves and how we feel others perceive us. This is the area of the personality, the ego and the intellect and of self confidence.
“Yellow is one of the three colours in the lower half of the visible spectrum It is known as a "warm" colour and has a stimulating effect. It is the colour of the intellect and can be very helpful with study and where concentration is required.
I was amazed by this because it told me instantly that I am coming out of the doldrums and really starting to embrace me for who I am and that’s what that glorious bed of tiny bright yellow wildflowers is telling me. I am so grateful that I followed my instinct to understand what their message to me was because with each message that I decode, I am learning on a daily basis that my answers are there in front of me as long as I take the time to really see, hear, and decipher them.

No comments:

Post a Comment