Saturday 17 November 2012

Understanding the Law of Detachment


This morning’s meditation focused on the Law of Detachment. Focusing on what we desire. Taking steps to achieve our dreams. Finding the security in the wisdom of uncertainty. Letting go of all outcomes.
I had to listen to the introduction to this meditation over and over again to understand it. To hear there are no such boundaries as opportunity, space or time in the realm of spirituality. Opportunities are limitless. What exists is pure possibility. Pure potentiality which we activate through our thoughts, beliefs and intentions.  Abundance springs from this unlimited source. In order to access the abundance readily available to us, we have to go directly to the source and proclaim our intention. And then we have to learn and be able to release any thoughts of limitations.
Abundance is unlimited creativity. And I am a source of the Universe therefore my possibilities are only limited by my thoughts, beliefs and intentions. And even more so by my expectations. My desire to reach the destination without enjoying the journey along the way. Without seeing the paths that take away the struggles but because I am so intent on the outcome, I miss them. Ignore them.
Being open to the field of uncertainty rather than fearing it allows us to see all there is available to us. Learning to repeat today’s thought, “As I let go of the need to arrange my life, the Universe brings abundant good to me.” Repeating this over and over again. Willing myself to let go. Allowing myself to be without judgment of self and others. Relinquishing the need to get to the end without seeing everything along the way.
Recognizing that life is a journey not a destination. Embracing the fact that my actions are blissfully free from attachment to outcome. Freedom spreading through me as I listen to these words resonating through every single cell of my being and flowing out into the limitless possibility of the spiritual realm of my existence and beyond. Accepting there is no beginning or end. Accepting there is more in this world rather than less. Accepting I am abundance because I came from the source. And there is no reason to believe I deserve any less.
That embracing the concept of The Law of Detachment allows me the freedom to go about my everyday life without limiting myself. Understanding how when I decide something is really for me then surrender it to the Universe doors fly open and before I know it I have all I dreamed I would have. Without expectation. Without demand. Without limits. Without directing every aspect of my journey. Just putting one foot in front of the other and letting my inner voice and intention lead me to where I am meant to be.
Embracing the security of the wisdom of uncertainty allows us to just keep moving until we feel where we are meant to be. Now knowing not to be afraid of uncertainty but accepting it as part of the journey of abundance and detachment. Giving myself the permission to move beyond uncertainty and limitation by surrendering all to the Source of Abundance. Limitless possibility and potentiality. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment