Thursday 15 November 2012

Life was never meant to be a struggle


“The Universe is an elegantly orchestrated symphony. When our body mind is in concert with the Universe everything becomes spontaneous and effortless.  And the exuberance of the Universe flows through us in joyful ecstasy. This is the essence of the Law of Least Effort. Trusting that everything in the Universe is as it should be in perfect harmony. Knowing this we dance to the rhythm of the Cosmos. Living life in comfort and ease.  Shedding the belief that abundance is the result of struggle. The Law of Least Effort tells us we can do less and experience more but first we must practice acceptance. The easier our life becomes when we accept where we are.”@ Deepak Chopra
Deep thoughts. Deep vibrations. Beautiful words that resonate from a place deep within us all. But so very hard to remember when we are faced with obstacles that seem too great to get through.  How is it that some of us are better at acceptance than others?
When we struggle against the Universe we struggle against all that is, ever was and ever will be. Yet we have been conditioned from when we were very young to believe if we want to reach the mountain top of success and good fortune, we have to struggle. We have to feel the pain in order to gain. We can’t get to the mountain top any other way but to struggle.
This concept of resisting struggle is not new to me as a matter of fact it is something I have “struggled” with for a long time. How can I ever be in the wrong place at the wrong time when I am always where I am meant to be?
After coming out of my meditation today and during my meditation, the phrase from Stuart Wilde etched itself deep into my consciousness, “Life was never meant to be a struggle.” And I thought about these words in conjunction with the Chopra mediation and something clicked. I received my answer loud and clear from the Universe. I understood when I find myself in places and situations I was not expecting I must practice acceptance. Not resistance. Embracing that I am where I am and learning from the situation or place. Opening my heart so I can forgive myself first in order to make space for acceptance and abundance to flow to me. Not placing blame on myself or on anyone else but accepting I am where I am meant to be.
Releasing the need to control, direct or condemn. Embracing the Law of Least Effort which allows me to resist the need to struggle. Trusting all is as it should be. But more importantly recognizing I am worthy of the abundance of the Universe because I am of the Universe. Life was never meant to be a struggle because there is enough for all of us when we believe we are worthy. So today I will dance to the rhythm of the Cosmos allowing myself to go with the flow resisting the need to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment