Friday 9 November 2012

There's a place for dreams


After coming out of my Chopra meditation this morning, for some reason Barbra Streisand’s voice was in my head. Her song “Somewhere” was within my subconscious mind. The words, “There’s a place for us.  A time and a place for us. Hold my hand and we’re halfway there. Hold my hand and I’ll take you there . Somehow. Some day. Some way. “
So I went to You Tube and I listened to this song to see what the message was from the Universe when I realized the significance of her words. “There’s a place for us. Somewhere a place for us. Peace and Quiet and Open air. Wait for us… Time to learn. Time to care. Some day. Some way. Well find a new way of living. We’ll find a way of forgiving. Somewhere.”
And I listened to it over and over again. Letting it flow through my being. Filling me with joy. Filling me with possibility. Hope. Inspiration. Chill bumps because I realized and accepted the message I was being sent from the Universe. The theme of the Chopra meditation today is “Today I embrace my potential to be, do, and have whatever I can dream.” And Chopra said we have the ability to release all negative experiences and thoughts by shifting our consciousness to something that is uplifting and inspirational such as a beautiful song. True transformation comes from within us. Attention energizes and Intention transforms. What we place our attention on expands in our lives and our intention for the object of our intention will allow the Universe to hear us and bring us what we need. Harnessing the power of attention and intention allows us to enter into the field of all possibility and change any situation in our lives. To visualize what we want. To surrender and allow the Universe to bring us what we need.
When I came out of my meditation to the sound of Barbra Streisand’s voice, I followed my subconscious mind until I found the answer. Realizing with great certainty that there is a place where dreams come true. A place where thoughts become reality. A place where there is fear but with the courage to get me through my fear. Where I understand that darkness comes to allow me to appreciate the light. Where everyone reaches their fullest potential. Achieves their greatest desires.
And I used to believe that place was outside of me. Somewhere in the distance. For the lucky ones. Not for the ones who are meant to struggle like me. But now what I know for sure is this place is inside of me. Inside of all of us. And it is not just for the lucky ones. It’s for all of us who are willing to take the time to listen to the inner stillness within us. To hear it calling our name. To take the time to center ourselves and let that stillness guide us through the darkest night. To put our attention on shifting our consciousness to leave space for intention to take us to that place of transformation inside us all. Intended for us all.
And then I inhaled and exhaled. Allowing me to embrace my potential, to be, do and have whatever I can dream. Surrendering to the Universe.  Peacefully accepting I am in that place where dreams come true when I focus my attention on the intention of my desire then surrender all to the Universe. Pure joy. Bliss unexplained. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment