Friday 16 November 2012

A morning of clear sight


A morning of silence. A morning of reverence. A morning of Thanksgiving for the abundance I have in my life. For being present in this moment. For accepting I am where I am because this is where I am meant to be.
Listening to the thoughts bombarding my mind. Releasing them like butterflies to the Universe. Surrendering to my thoughts. Opening my heart, mind, body and soul to the fact that I am the miracle I was sent here to be.
Tingling with anticipation. Filled with unbounded joy. Loving life and releasing the need to understand it all because I will not and cannot. But accepting it all is in inside of me because I am a part of it all.
Loving the fact that one day I will be in the wilderness searching for the path. Then the next day I will realize the wilderness is the path and I need not search but just allow myself to be found.
Waking up this morning without tension. Without pressure. Without the overwhelming sense of foreboding about all that lies ahead. Instead waking up this morning feeling incredibly light and full of hope. Gratitude sweeping through me that I can appreciate the days when I feel like I have clear sight. When I know I have clear sight.
Reading the quote from Huang Po, “Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it. Not till your thoughts cease their branching here and there, not till you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not till your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to the Gate.” And feeling every single word resonate through my soul. Grateful for this morning of pure thoughts.
Watching the morning light burst out red over the distant east horizon. Inhaling and exhaling Louise Hay’s quote for the day,” There is a gold mine of abundance within me. I now let it flow.”
Today is a good day because I choose to set my consciousness that way. Opening myself to the abundance of the Universe. Fully embracing the fact that there is enough for all of us and there is no need to hoard because when we share and give we open ourselves to the flow of the abundance of the Universe.
And for this glorious morning, I am truly and honestly grateful. Standing in the field of abundance with my arms spread wide. Feeling my entire being opening and receiving and giving. Opening, receiving and giving. The infinite circle of abundance and possibility is within me. Within us all when we realize we are it all. What a beautiful feeling. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment