Friday 2 November 2012

Embracing the Choice Point Movement


November is the month of Thanksgiving in America and it is touted as the month when we are to be thankful for all that we have. To be in a good space for all the abundance in our lives. To shift our consciousness from a state of lack to a state of abundance. A state of joy from a state of apprehension.
Last night I was on the verge of overload. Of feeling tremendous pressure and responsibility for the burdens I felt had been placed on me. Feelings of anger, despondency and lack. Feelings of regret. Feelings of failure. Worrying about whether I would be able to meet the NANoWrimMo challenge. Worrying I am moving far from my passion if I can’t meet the challenge. Just worrying. Creating a black cloud about me. Allowing the cloud to grow larger and larger until all I could see was the darkness.
But my children were so full of possibility. So full of joy. So full of energy that soon their energy started to seep off into mine. Replacing my darkness with light. Allowing me to shift to feeling their joy. To feeling their excitement. To living in the moment just as they were. And then they went to bed. And a silence enveloped the house. A silence that seemed to scream so what next? A silence that seemed to challenge me to ask, was I going to allow the darkness seep back into me or was I going to try to find the light? Realising I was at that critical point of making a decision about how I was going to feel.
 And then I sat at my computer and started to search. Search for what I did not know but my instincts told me I needed to search. So I did. I just searched. And there on my face book page I found exactly what I was looking for via a post by Malathy Drew. And it was this wonderful, uplifting and all inspiring movement:




By the time I found this post it was about 10pm and I had promised myself I was going to have an early night because I had been feeling defeated and tired. But my instincts told me that despite this film being over an hour long, I had to watch it because I was meant to watch it. As I am a great believer in following my instincts, I watched it in its entirely. Feeling my consciousness shifting with each moment I watched the film.  Because I knew without a doubt, I was being given a gift from the Universe. A message from the Divine. A message to accept I am where I am because of the choices I have made.
A message to know that at any point in my life I have to power to change anything I want. That when we come to a choice point in our lives, the transition can feel like a real struggle but like the caterpillar turning into a butterfly, if we make it through the transition we will transform into the beautiful person, creature we were always meant to be.
And I felt that message resonate through my whole being. Goosebumps from head to toe. Allowing me to be receptive to the Divine message. Opening my consciousness to something profound. Einstein said, we can’t solve any of our problems with the same consciousness that created it. We must shift our consciousness to make room for the solution(s).  We can not run away from the fear of change because that fear is allowing us to realise we are at a choice point in our lives. Allowing us the window of opportunity to take a leap of faith and move through our fear in order  to embrace the miracle that we are.
So I will say no more. Instead I am sharing the gift that was shared with me when I needed it the most last night with the intention that by passing it on, I will help to shift someone else’s consciousness as well. And for the gifts of the Divine, the power of the Universe, and the power of intention I am truly grateful. Namaste Malathy Drew. Namaste the Choice Point Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment