Tuesday 27 November 2012

A wonderful shift in consciousness is occurring


There is a shift in consciousness throughout our Universe occurring right now. A shift in many of us wanting to understand the more. To be more cooperative with each other rather than combative. To replace competition with sharing. To shake the feeling of lack and embrace abundance.
There are more teachers and bringers of the light emerging. People who want to share and spread love and light to all those willing to listen. Oprah is once again one of the pioneers in this shift by putting herself out there at the expense of her own reputation for the non-believers.  Allowing herself  to be targeted by those who do not believe in the light nor the shift in consciousness.  Because she believes so much in the light and the need to bring positive affirmations into the world, she is still forging ahead.
Oprah is willing to be used by the force that we know but don't understand to help channel this shift in consciousness  Her OWN network is perhaps before its time but is opening doors for people who may not have understood what spirit is and what it means for us all.
She is providing a platform for like minded people from around the world to connect. To know we are not alone in our thinking that the world is going through a shift in conciousness  Super Soul Sunday is one of the best shows on television now because it is all about empowerment. About understanding we are miracles just by virtue of us being here
Each time I have the opportunity to watch Super Soul Sunday I come away filled with such hope, faith and inspiration. My soul feels full and my mindset shifts to embracing the miracle that I am. Furthering my desire to be a part of the shift in consciousness by making myself a better person. By allowing my light to shine on everyone I encounter even when they don't want to embrace me.
Movies like The Life of Pi would not have had an audience before yet the movie theatre was packed with people. Silence throughout the movie's duration as people watched their own emotions unfolding through the eyes of a young man trying to survive under the worst of conditions.
Deepak Chopra introducing his free 21 day meditation challenge is another brilliant medium to empower those of us seeking the light. Collective meditation is a powerful way to shift global consciousness because it allows people from different walks of life to share their consciousness in  a positive way. And I know when I finish my meditation I feel total bliss and possibility.
Blogs and websites are emerging confirming people's quest for more. Searching for the light. I am so proud to be a part of this movement. Of embracing the light. Of believing. Of having faith, trust, compassion and love. Of knowing I was born of love so I am love and that is my natural state of being no matter how dark it may get around me.
And what I am finding is the more I open myself to the possibility of the Universe, the more I offer to be used by the Universe to help spread the light, the more I am attracting into my life. There is definitely a shift in consciousness occurring right now and I love every single moment of it even when I am facing my own demons because I know I am growing. Here's to spreading love and light and peace. Namaste.
@Oprah Winfrey
@Deepak Chopra
@The Life of Pi
@21 meditation day challenge
@SuperSoulSunday



No comments:

Post a Comment