Wednesday 29 August 2012

Grateful for the Love Cloud this morning


I woke up this morning and looked out the window at the twilight sky. And there before me was a gift unexpected from the Universe. The clouds shaped into a large heart with light radiating through it. Making the heart look like it was full of light and life. Filling me with pure love and light. Immediately lifting my mood. To know the first message I was receiving from the Universe is the importance of love. The importance of feeling and giving love. My whole body tingling as a result. A smile spreading across my face. I opened the blinds to look out at the morning sky. To watch the clouds part and give way to the rising sun. To watch my heart slowly dissipate but keeping its perfect image in my mind.
To watch the shadows on the trees. To feel and take in nature’s infinite love. And then I thought about whether anyone else had witnessed the love of the Universe as I had this morning. Questioned whether they too had seen the same cloud message as I had. And then I remembered sometimes it is not meant for everyone to have the same experience but it is up to all of us to share love and our positive experiences whenever we can.
And then my mind wandered to the other day when my daughter and I and one of her friends were driving home and my daughter said. “Wow, look at that angel in the clouds.”And I looked up and saw the same image as she had in the clouds. A perfect angel cloud floating across sky. But her friend could not see it no matter how hard she tried. Confirming to me that sometimes we can be in the same place seeing something completely different from each other because we all see what we are meant to see.
Life has a funny way of allowing us to see and hear and feel what we want to see, hear and feel. And that’s why it is so important for us to go out into the world with the best intentions. With the purest thoughts we can so that we can attract that which we need just as I did this morning when I opened the blinds and saw that beautiful vision of love in the clouds. Just as my daughter and I were on the same wavelength and could see the angel in the sky and her friend could not.
Life reveals to us exactly what we need when we are open and receptive to it. So I will go out into the world today filled with love and light as was given to me by the Universe first thing this morning. Spreading my gift with joy and abundance. Grateful for being open to receiving the gifts of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment