Monday 16 January 2012

The next Chapter of My Life begins today


Today I am embarking on the next chapter of my life. I am going back to work full time because the time has come for me to do so. I do not know what this next chapter has in store for me but what I have learned over the last ten months is as long as I remain in the present moment I will be okay.
I marvel at being given the opportunity to grow from a broken woman scarred from being thrust out of her job unexpectedly to a woman who knows life is greater than how the world and people want to define us. To a woman who knows there is no tomorrow or yesterday. All there is now. To a woman who knows every challenge that comes her way is to help her understand more about her shadow self so she can become a better person.
I am grateful to the Universe for waking up this morning. Taking some time to catch my breath. To breathe and contemplate where I am at the moment. Building strength and positive chi to go back into the corporate world with the spark I now carry in my heart, mind, body and soul to spread. To be “positively positive” as much as I humanly can in the face of adversity.
To remember we are a collective consciousness brought together to help each other to be better citizens of the world particularly when I am confronted by negativity. To know that I am now being sent out as a beacon of love and light therefore I will continue to face challenges along the way. But as long as I remember the interconnectedness of us all I will stand strong because I have been preparing for this moment my entire life.
I am ready for this moment. Ready to step into uncertainty knowing I am where I am meant to be. Amen
A Special Note:
To my loyal followers I know not how my postings will develop or when they will be posted from this moment on.  I am going with the flow and being led by my inner voice. I know I am not walking away from writing this blog because it has become an instrumental part of my growth and voice. Bear with me as I transition into the next phase of my journey. With love and light as my journey continues in another direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment