Thursday 31 January 2013

Harnessing the shift


There is definitely a shift in consciousness occurring right now. People of like mind are being drawn to each other. Swirling and whirling in the energy that is trying to manifest itself again. An old energy full of collaboration, love, compassion and empathy. An old energy that we forgot about in our quest for material and physical gain. Now that energy is making a resurgence because many of us are looking for the more ethereal, aesthetic, inexplicable feelings that come from that old energy. So we are attracting it back. Inviting it back. Calling for its return. And it is here now. I feel it more than ever. Do you?
I believe we are summoning this energy back because we recognize the way we are living now is not sustainable. Our physical and mental beings are exhausted by the pretense. The false and destructive way of living in the past is wearing us down. Creating so much heavy and oppressive energy that is manifesting in dark and ugly deeds and thoughts. And we are tired. So tired. We are being drawn like bees back to the hive. Back to the One Source. The Original Source. We are being asked to question and explain the unexplained.  To accept that sometimes there is no explanation. Except to listen to that voice in our heads leading us back to the place we need to be.
I feel it every single day. That I don’t want to compete. I don’t want to destroy. I don’t want to have one up over another. What I want now is to understand why one acts the way they do. Why I react in some situations the way I do. I am questioning when something happens why it happens rather than getting angry because it happens. I am trying to stop and think before reacting.
I am also examining the reason why people are coming into my life. Not dismissing anyone regardless of how invaded I may feel by their presence. Accepting the more emotive I feel about the presence of someone or something in my life, it is because I am being given the opportunity to learn the greatest lesson about myself. And to provide them with a lesson about themselves as well.
Because I am so open, people and situations I have not seen or thought about for a while are coming to me. Without me asking. Without me knowing why but what I am finding is when I put my guard down. Shoo away all the pretense and just be as open and as welcoming as I possibly can, I usually end up dealing with the person or situation from a place of deep understanding. Of deep compassion. Of deep love. And of deep empathy. Of deep respect. No judgment. No fear. No condemnation. And then I walk away feeling better knowing I was as honest with that person as I could ever be with myself. A gift in itself.
Touching that person or situation in such a way that allowed growth for each one of us. There is a definite shift in consciousness right now brought about by our need to feel we are a part of something much bigger than who we are and what we are physically. Driven by the need to feel we are contributors to our space. To our existence. To life itself. Not just takers. 
So I am learning not to shut the door too quickly on anyone or anything because they may be the answer I am seeking. My angel in disguise. Because I believe there is a definite shift in consciousness happening right now and I want to harness it as best I can to be the best I can be. Present in the moment. With love, compassion, empathy and understanding. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment