Sunday 18 March 2012

Spring has definitely sprung


Sunday. My favourite day. And it is one of those days heaven sent from above. Perfect temperature. Low humidity. Crisp air. Vivid colours. Flowers vibrant. Trees standing tall and erect. Leaves fluttering in the gentle breeze. Birds chirping. Even that wretched rooster that has been cock a doodling all night long and still is, can’t spoil the ambiance and tranquillity of today.
These days are sent to us to remind us of how truly blessed we are. To remind us to inhale the beauty that surrounds us every day for free. To remind us that after every storm there is peace and beauty.
I love days like this because I forget about all the troubles I may be experiencing. I escape into the magic of the day. Surround myself with all that is beautiful. Sit in the sun and inhale and exhale. Wrap myself in positive thoughts and feel the lightness that is always accessible deep down in my soul. I feel so light and not only believe but know that there is magic all around me at all times.
Short and sweet today because I am going to enjoy this day to the max with my family. Reminding them as well as myself that no matter how bad we think it is, days like these will always come around. Rewarding us for the trials we experience. Blessing us with the power of the universe from its softer feminine side. Reminding us of all we have at all times but we just don’t see it. Until days like today.
May you enjoy this day as well. Full of peace, love and happiness. I woke up this morning feeling rejuvenated, happy, and at peace even before I saw the beauty of the day. Once I saw the beauty of today, I was reminded  I am a part of the Universe, interconnected in ways I don’t even understand. Because before my body and mind knew what the day looked like, my soul already knew. So I am going to show my gratitude today by being out this glorious day with my family. All worries and fears cast aside. Surrendering to the love in the air.
And I wish the same for you too. As my daughter said this morning, “Mommy, Spring has definitely sprung.”
Amen and there is magic in the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment