Wednesday 28 March 2012

I give myself permission to be abundant and prosperous


All my life I have been looking for me. Waiting for me to emerge. Trying to get the innermost desires of my soul to the surface and then I realised I was there all the time. Waiting for me to see me, appreciate me. Embrace me.
There is no right time or wrong time for us to see who we are. We always are. There is no waiting for our essence self to emerge. It is always there. Waiting patiently for us to see it. To embrace it. To love it.
There is no wrong or right in life. It just is.
If we could live our lives knowing that things can be acquired but abundance must be tuned into, we will live a life of more because we would understand there is abundance in us all the time. In everything we so, do, see,  hear and sense. Abundance is ever present in our lives, in ourselves because it is us.
No longer will I say what if, when, how. I just have to accept, dare and be because it is all there for me just as it is for you.
No longer will I look upon the one who has what I have always desired with envy because I am limiting my possibility of being by wasting my time envying rather than doing.
I have to accept and remember that we are all equal, with the same bodily functions, human limitations, and more importantly human possibility. It’s just some of us tap into the abundance and possibility wells more willingly mastering the fear that comes along with it, harnessing it, turning it into the willpower to achieve. To be content. To explore.
There is no use complaining about where I am in life because I have chosen to be in this place. It is up to me to be where I want to be. And no one else can take that away from me or give it to me unless I allow them because “circumstance does not make a man (woman) it reveals him (her)”.
Here’s to riding that rainbow and reaching beyond the stars because I know I am capable, abundant, prosperous and wise. Today and everyday hereafter I give myself permission to be abundant and prosperous.  And so can you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment