Tuesday 6 August 2013

Accepting I am a miracle

Lovely way to start the day again with Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey in a new 21 day Meditation Challenge. I love these challenges because they challenge me to  access something about myself I have suppressed unconsciously and allows it to flow back into my conscious.
What I rediscovered when I repeated the message of the day is Today I am open to the presence of miracles because I realised with great certainty that I am a miracle. A living and breathing miracle. Namaste Chopra and Oprah for helping me to see and realise I don't have to wait to be a miracle because I already am a miracle.
I was sent here as a miracle to help to see and hear the miracles that occur every single day of my normal life such as waking up in the morning. The fact that I breathe. Walk. Talk. Can lift things. Can remember things. The fact that I exist is a miracle as is the case with you. With us. With all of us.
Each one of us is a living and breathing miracle. And once we accept we are miracles we will discover the miracles that take place every single day in our lives. Birthing. Creation. Trees that grow. Flowers that bloom. The sun rising and setting. Rainbows after the rain. The rain. The Atmosphere. Earth.  Cars that drive. Bird that fly. Airplanes that fly through the sky. Ships that float on the ocean.
Electricity created by us to power our world. Taps that bring us water. Food that grows as sustenance for our survival. Each a miracle of its own accord. When we see the simplicity of miracles we learn that life is full of miracles because we are miracles and because we are miracles we create even more miracles.
If we spent half as much time accepting the simple daily miracles that occur as we do trying to find the next greatest miracle, we would open ourselves to so much more possibility because we would know that the greatest and most profound miracles are the simplest and most mundane acts that occur every single day.
And for the first meditation mantra of “Om” and the first thought of the 21 day meditation challenge reminding me that “today I am open to the presence of miracles”, I am truly grateful. What a blessing it is to know I am open to miracles when I accept I am a miracle. A living and breathing miracle. How powerful is that. How empowering is that thought. Knowing nothing is outside of my reach as long as I know and accept I already am a miracle. As are you. As are we. As are us all. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment