Sunday 13 November 2011

Life truly is wonderful

Life is truly beautiful. A gift when we recognise the abundance it offers.
This morning was one of those magical Sunday mornings with the sun streaming in through the windows. That perfect sound of birds chirping and then silence. Time to reflect on what it is we want from life and where we want to go.
A time to tell myself, I am worthy of my life and all that comes my way. I open my heart, body and soul to the well of abundance – giving out all that I can to enrich the lives of others while at the same time enriching my own. Because one thing I have learnt is the more abundant I feel, the more abundance I attract. The more I feel lack, the more lack I will attract.
Look around you today at the birds, the flowers, the trees, examine the wonder of children who truly believe there is a bottomless well and there is always more and see just how genuinely happy and resourceful they are. And then transfer that feeling to yourself. That’s what I am planning to do on this glorious Sunday. Live in the moment because there is really no such thing as time. Wayne Dyer really made me think about this concept when he said the past = the present= the future. What I just wrote is the past yet I am in a present moment and what I am going to write next is the future yet I am in a present moment. So why fret about the past or the future when all we have is the now and the abundance we attract.
Days like today put it all in perspective for me – it’s a day that can take your breath away, ease the pain you may be feeling and fill you with hope if you open your eyes to its abundance. And the beauty of it is, it's all there for us free of charge. Abundance is plentiful and there is enough for all of us if we open our hearts, souls and minds to it letting it flow through our beings recognising it is as infinite as our Universe. There is more than enough for all of us to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment