Tuesday 15 November 2011

I am seeing red today



I am seeing red today. Everywhere I go the colour red is in my face. Could that have been why my little garnet rose was calling my name yesterday? Was it because it was sending me a deeper message?
I am anxious today, don't know why either because the start to the day was just as peaceful and beautiful as was the day before but for some reason I feel like there is something in the air. Something I have no control over but have to be patient and wait to see what it is.
But this colour red is following me taunting me asking me to examine what it means so I decided to give into it and find out its meaning. And sure enough the colour red represents our root chakra in spirituality and reiki. It is the colour of physical energy, passion, courage, power, will, and desire. The Root Chakra is stable and grounding.
Red is powerfully linked to our most primitive physical and emotional needs of survival and self preservation. In other words red represents our desire for stability and grounding. Perhaps because I have so much swirling around me the universe is trying to tell me that I need to ground myself and not take everything on at once. Maybe I have to learn to think through the consequences of every decision I make before making them so I don't regret them later on. Confidence doesn't necessarily mean acting right away sometimes it means to wait and think.
Red also symbolizes energy, action, confidence, courage, and change. The colour red brings passion and strength to your relationships, your life and your work. Again I am on the cusp of change so perhaps nature is trying to let me know that I am on the right path but I must have patience and not force anything. I must continue to wait until the time is right for me to act. It’s near I can feel it and my root chakra is calling out to me telling me to stay grounded and focused. And today I will listen and hopefully my anxiety will ease ... we’ll see.
I also discovered that too much red can make us feel anxious and to counter that we should have the colour green around. Driving back into my gates today, I saw the most beautiful red bloom completely surrounded by green foliage and it nearly took my breath away so I stopped to take a photograph of it and realised that nature was trying to show me the natural balance between red and green and how beautiful they can be together. The yin and yang together balancing each other letting me know not to let my anxieties and desires overwhelm the divine plan in store for me because it is unfolding just as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment