Thursday 18 October 2012

I am a child of the Divine


Soothing my soul. Curing my heart. Allowing my inner spirit space to expand. Awakening to the Divine. Closing out the darkness. Opening to the Light. Listening to soothing music. Craving the voice of angels. Indulging myself in quiet time. Getting up in the darkness to watch the morning stars. Looking out the window seeing them for the first time this morning since my return home on Monday. Feeling the joy and possibility from the Universe. Knowing I am a part of a part of a part of the whole. Knowing I am connected to everyone and everything. Knowing every action that I take or do not take has a ripple effect on the Universe. Seeing myself as a circle within a circle. Infinite.
Wondering why we have such dark thoughts or why we attract such dark energy when we are all a part of the whole. Is the darkness as much a part of us as the light? Are they one and the same? Why am I feeling so tested right now? Why am I being shown aspects of people I do not like?  Aspects that were hidden from me before are now becoming prominent features of people I thought were genuine. Of people I had ultimate trust only to now discover their ugliness. Am I being shown my own ugliness? Or am I being shown how not to be ugly? Am I being asked to explore who I really am?
So much deceit and betrayal. Uneasiness and apprehension. Intertwined with my desire to seek the more. To understand the whole. To journey to the places deep within my soul. To accept the music of my soul. To follow the voice within. To accept the prickles that stand on my neck when I am in the presence of something or someone not quite right as signs to beware. To tread cautiously at the moment so I am able to see all the signs that are being shown to me. To listen to my worries and apprehensions to understand and see the new path and direction that is being laid out for me.
To have grace, patience and love even in the face of adversity. To honour that I am in a new moon phase of my life just like that sliver of a moon that led me all the way home last night. That stayed with me for as long as it could in varying degrees struggling to remain even when clouds obscured it. Feeling her guidance and warmth.
Soothing my soul. Waking up this morning with gratitude. Changing my thoughts from dread to freedom. Looking out at the morning and seeing the sky full of stars. Full of love. Full of light even in the darkest night. Knowing there is hope as long as we have faith and believe. Accepting the sky full of stars this morning was my gift to see I must follow the path of my soul no matter what I do. With patience, gratitude, faith and love knowing I am a child of the Divine. Wherever I go there I am. Accepting there is no there when I get there as I am always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment