Tuesday 2 October 2012

Because I love I am


I love when I stop searching and I just find. When I stop seeking and I am found. When I stop questioning and I am answered. When I forgive and I am forgiven.  When I exhale not realizing how long I had been holding my breath. I love when I just go and find I am exactly where I need to be.
I love when I love because then I am loved right back. I love when I believe because then others believe in me. I love when I am compassionate because then compassion comes back to me. I love when I stop waiting and hoping and just surrender and what I have been waiting and hoping for shows up in better ways than I ever imagined.
I love when I give without realizing I have and I am given right back. I love when I stop expecting only to be given gifts I never dreamed possible.
I love when I close my eyes and see more than I can when my eyes are wide open. I love when I stop talking and hear all that I am meant to hear. I love when I relinquish control only to find I always had it particularly when I don’t force it.
I love when I love and love grows beyond the realm of my knowing of love. When it surrounds me like a warm and snugly blanket. When it reveals all that there is, was and ever will be and I get it fully and totally. Without question. Without fear.
Because then I realize I am love. I am forgiveness. I am lost. I am found. I am peace. I am war. I am waiting and the waited. I am all the experiences I bring into my life and into the lives of those who invite me in. I am all of these things to understand who I am and who I am not. To understand I am he is she is it is all because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment