Thursday 4 October 2012

A kingdom of joy


There exists within us all a kingdom of joy. A well of possibility. A light of love. An endless truth seeker who knows all will be well.
There is a spirit within us all that guides us through the darkness even when we think there will never be light again. There is a consciousness within us all that brings us back to the overflowing fountain of love even when we are surrounded by bitterness and hate.
There is a place within us all where the God spirit dwells – harkening , beckoning us back home. To see the light. To embrace the light. To rejoice in the fact that we are the light.
There is a uniqueness about us all yet a connectedness about us all that brings us back to that place of surrender. To the time when we accepted the words and feelings of the Divine. When we understood and embraced who and what we are. When we knew why we came here. When we did not resist. When we just let it be.
There is a well within us all of goodness and light even when we are ridden with darkness and spite. There is always the duality of who we are because we are human. But when we remember to give ourselves time to go within, to touch that place where there is constant harmony. Where the flame of eternal love, light and being exists, we understand wherever we find ourselves is where the lesson or reward will teach us about who we are.
When I reach that place from time to time in my journey of life and love, the peace and surrender I feel from the warmth of its embrace reminds me I am all I am because of the duality of my existence. I embrace the knowing that I will face trial after trial until I am at one and at peace with my story. When I can embrace myself totally, wholly and without fear.
When I reach this place I know and understand the meaning of Nirvana and I am grateful for having the ability to know it exists. To allow myself a glimpse into all that is, was and will ever be. And then I exhale and keep moving storing its memory deep within that place that exists within us all. That place of all knowing. That place where all that is resides and breathes. That place of our essence selves.  That place of surrender, love, light and acceptance. Surrender. Amen.

1 comment: