Thursday 31 October 2013

Gratitude in my heart

This morning I woke up with gratitude in my heart. Gratitude on my mind. Gratitude in my soul. I felt like I was basking in the ray of abundance. That all that I have is all that I must be grateful for. That all that comes my way, no matter whether I feel is good or bad, is to be grateful for because I am being shown either the way to be or the way not to be.
IT seems that there is so much to be grateful for right now. So many blessings that are coming my way and when I stop and think about the journey I have taken thus far and the journey still to come, I feel like I am on the right track deep down in my soul. Even though I feel some confusion about the doors that seem to be opening for me at the moment, I know they are there for a reason. Reasons I must explore and not be afraid to either.
When opportunities present themselves, they usually do so because we have asked for them on a subconscious level and they appear when we get in the practice of expressing gratitude rather than desire. Gratitude opens the door to the Universe because it is the key to our soul. Key to the Divine Spirit because the daily practice of gratitude shifts us out of that place of lack and places us in the well of abundance.
Daily gratitude allows us to accept when things work out the way we had envisioned as well as when they don’t because in both instances we know we are where we are meant to be. That when things don’t work out, it’s because we are not ready for the shift yet and we are being prepared for something else. Something grander than what we first envisioned. Gratitude opens our body, mind and spirit to change. To surrender. To trust. To faith.
This morning I woke up with gratitude in my heart. Gratitude on my mind and gratitude deep down in my soul because I know I am a child of the Divine and I know my life is exactly as it is meant to be right here and right now. In gratitude for waking up this morning.  For feeling the joy in my heart. For knowing I am who I am as I am. Right here. Right now.  
What a wonderful and liberating feeling to feel such fortitude for being me and for being in this place at this present time. Making me think of the old gospel song, I’ve got joy, joy, joy down in my heart…”

Happy Halloween everyone. Be safe and let’s be grateful for whatever comes our way. Think of it as either a trick or treat but meant for us nonetheless.  In gratitude.  Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment