Wednesday 2 October 2013

Learning from technology gone haywire

My energy seems to be off at the moment. Computers and are don't seem to be on the same wavelength. I keep losing documents or my computer breaks down. I write a blog and then it disappears. I start a poem and then the computer freezes, My desktop has finally quit and I miss its large key board and screen as I have moved to using my tablet. And though I am grateful for having a backup I miss the comfort of my large and probably dated desktop.
I even seem to have the same problem at work on my computer there. I have forgotten my password for certain sites so I can't get in them or if I do get in them, they freeze. My spirit mother says she has never met anyone like me who has so many problems with technology. Either my Internet is down or I can't get onto the sites I am trying to get on.
So I am starting to get a bit paranoid. Is it really me and if it is what in the world is the Universe tryig to tell me? This morning when I was getting ready to type my blog, I could not open my blog at all. The Google frequent spot had disappeared so I had to type in my blog address and I could not remember what it was so I had to mess around trying to find it.
By the time I got into it, I was so grateful that I decided instead of posting the blog I was going to post that I would explore this whole energy thing to see if in fact I do feel as if I am contributing to my technology issues. And perhaps I do know deep down inside it is my energy. But why I'm still not sure.
But here's what I have decided,  I am going to keep going for it and not let this energy thing get in my way of continuing to write my blog because it is my morning inspiration - that which sets the tome for me for the day. Writing this blog also helps me to centre on what it is that is whirring through my mind so there is no way that I will allow this mysterious energy thing to keep me from connecting with my inner core. My essence self.
Obstacles do get in our way from time to time to test us. To allow us to see just how committed we are to certain aspects of our lives, To help us to explore what it is we truly want out of life.
So despite my connectivity issues, my lost data, my missing apps, my blog is written and signed off for today. As the old song goes, "Ain't  no mountain high enough, nothing can keep me, keep me from you...My blog that is.
Here's to perseverance and dedication even when we feel we can't go on. Especially when we feel we can't go on. Because here's what I know for sure when things don't work out the way we planned, it is because we are being redirected to where we are meant to be. so for all those lost blogs, missing apps, and strange energy, my energy is what it is and I am being wired and rewired to be exactly where I am meant to be. It isn't technology. It's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment