Monday 14 October 2013

A late start yields a vision of joy

This Morning I woke up late. Jumped out of bed after a dream where I was cresting a hill and told to look out over the horizon. Look out over the world before me and see all the abundance that was available to me.
And what I saw before me was a vision of what some may call heaven, others nirvana. A landscape of bright sunshine, clear blue skies and a wide, wide world just for me. It was at that moment that my eyes flew open. I looked at the clock and instantly panicked. It was 5.50 in the morning. A whole 50 minutes later than I would normally sleep during the week . Even more worrying was the fact that  it is Monday. I jumped out of bed with a start wondering why I had begun the week late. Why I had lost time this morning of all days.
But then as I was in the bathroom trying to wake myself up, something inside me told me I am exactly where I need to be. That I was supposed to sleep in a bit to see that beautiful and wonderful vista in my dreams. To understand this is my world that I am living in. No one else’s.  To know and accept with gratitude there are other people in my world but they are there to support me not to direct me. To understand my life is as I see fit for it to be. That all other people in it can not do anything to detract me or discourage me unless I let them.
And in my mind’s eyes will remain that vision that kept me in bed a little longer this morning because I know deep down inside it was a vision from the Creator. From my essence self, not my ego self to remind me to live my life with conviction, truth and honesty coming from a place of love and abundance.  To know always that if I come from this place, that clear expansive horizon with plenty of light, love and space is what my life will always be. A life of abundance, love and light.
And as the full message from my vision came to me in my quiet moment in the bathroom, all panic and concern melted away and instead were replaced with love, light and joy to know this is my world. No one else’s.  And it is up to me to live my life from my essence self; not my ego self.
So instead of feeling bad about how I woke up this morning, I feel wonderful that I was kept in bed that little while longer to see the message of the Universe. To feel it throughout my being; allowing me to know I am as I am where I am. Made from love, of love and in love. And it is up to me to bring that love and light into my whole being such that I can share it with those who cross my path and are willing to feel it.

What a joyful morning for me and a great start to the week. Accepting I am who I am as I am where I am in a world filled with love, light, joy and abundance because it is the world I create. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment