Monday 2 June 2014

June is here

June is here.  Six months in the year already. How can that be? Time is definitely marching on. Ticking to its own beat. Leaving us behind if we are not ready. Sweeping us up into its rhythm if we are. Letting us know either way that it cannot stop. It has to keep moving on. Ticking on so that it can be in alignment with the Universal clock – the one that turns  night into day and day into night. The one that turns Spring into Summer. Summer into Fall. Fall into Winter so that we are all in alignment. So that our Earth spins on its axis and we don’t drop out of alignment with the Universe happening all around us. Within us as we and time make up the Universe because we are the Universe.
This morning I woke up with thoughts racing through my mind. Thoughts of am I where I am meant to be? Am I who I am meant to be? Time is running out. Six months into the year already. And I feel like I only just woke up yesterday to January 1 – the beginning of this new year. But this year has already reached its middle age and is moving into its golden time because the clock keeps ticking . Tick, tock and it will be December 31 - the end of the year before I blink.
I started to panic a bit I must admit wondering if I am using my time wisely. If I am taking advantage of all the opportunities that have come my way or if I have hidden in the shadows waiting for them to pass me by. Waiting for them to leave me where I am because I am afraid to come out of the shadows in fear that others will come after me. Gunning for me to tear me down. To expose my weaknesses. The ones that we all have but all try to suppress.
I lay in bed a little longer trying to decipher if some of the dreams I had had - the vivid ones the night before - were instructions, lessons, secrets from my angels speaking directly to me. Blurring the lines between dreams and reality. Letting me know there are only blurred lines between dreams and reality because it is our dreams that often drive our reality because they come from that untouched place deep within that propels us, drives us, unfiltered into the world. That invincible self that knows fear intimately but does not allow it to stop us from doing what we are meant to do. That place that is absent of ego but is full of our sacred truth.
June, half way through the year – 2 seasons down and another to come in a couple of weeks. Time is moving and waiting not for me or anyone else. So it is up to me to move with time and not stand still wondering why time is moving and I am not. Trusting that time is giving me all the time I need. It is just up to me to use it as wisely as I can. Accepting there are no mistakes because every situation unfolds to teach me something more about myself and the world around me. 
Time is moving. Tick, Tock asking me to look to my angels, spirit guides, the voice within and have faith that whatever I do, I am doing what I am meant to do. Telling me if I fall, I fall because I have the wherewithal to rise again like the Phoenix, coming back from the ashes as a new woman. Time is marching on. January 1 was just yesterday but here it is six months later. I was just born yesterday but here I am 51 years later a woman, no longer a girl but always a girl at heart. Married just yesterday but now it is some 22 years later. Mother for the first time just yesterday but my son is now 15. Mother for the second time just yesterday but my daughter is now 11. All reminding me of the passage of time.
Time to seize the day and be who I came here to be with fear and vulnerability as my guides because they are my companions to teach me compassion and love. So here I go, ready to face this Monday and this new work week with gratitude and grace because I woke up this morning with my angels by my side. Telling me I have another chance to go out into the world. Blessed and ready to do my best.  What a glorious feeling. Time is moving on as am I. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment