Wednesday 12 February 2014

When I don't know where to begin

There are times when I just don’t know 
Where to begin
Where to belong
Where to fit in
There are times when all I can do is
Sit in silence and wait
Wait for the inspiration 
To come
To guide me
Ground me
There are times when the uncertainty is greater than the certainty
When life seems to take turn after turn
When roads meet then diverge
And take me back to where I began
There are times when I look at myself in the mirror
And do not recognize who see
Wonder who she is and
What I am meant to be
There are times when the thought of doing another day in the same way
Is a huge chore
When life challenges me to stop
Just stop
And listen
Forcing me to
Stop worrying
Stop fretting
Telling me to just begin
Take the first step
Write the first line
Without expectation
Fear
Or trepidation
Asking me to
Just let it flow
Get in the flow
With gratitude
With abundance
Without worry
And then life starts to flow
Allowing the image in the mirror to  become recognizable
The steps to become lighter
And I surrender
Surrender it all
To the voice within
And do as my intuition
And inner voice
Guide me to do
And that’s when I understand
The uncertainty
The trepidation
The fear
The worry
Were all there to stop me
To point me
In the direction I am meant to go
To lead me to where I am meant to be
Away from where I was not meant to be
To ask me to remember
That beyond anything else
Gratitude and love
Are the most important drivers in our lives
They help to open us to the more that exists for us all
They help us to know no matter what
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR
Always someone to love
Beginning with ourselves
With where we are
With what we have
As soon as we understand and accept that
Each step becomes easier
Each task lighter
Each line easier to write
Because our direction comes
From that place deep within
Where we know who we are
And what we are capable of
So on those days when there is more uncertainty than there is certainty
I am learning to be grateful
Because they are leading me to my place of love
My place of truth
My place where I l know
I am as I am where I am
And that is the only truth

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment