Thursday 21 March 2013

Be comfortable where you are


Be comfortable where you are
Be happy where you are
Capture the joy where you are
Life is asking us
All the time
Challenging us
To learn from the moment
We are in
To understand and harness
Its lessons
To ride the wave
Of the moment we are in
So we can understand
No matter what happens
No matter how dark it gets
There is always
Hope
Love
Faith
Trust
There is always
Joy in every moment
But first we must learn
To stop
To savour
The moment we are in
Never to return
Never to be repeated
This moment
This beautiful moment
Is exactly what we asked for
Exactly what we craved
Because only we
Can set our intentions
Only we
Can make our choices
Only we
Can climb the mountains of life
Only we
Can crest the waves of change
Because  
We have been given
The power of choice
The power to be
Who we choose to be
So we need to be careful
Of what we ask for
What signals we send
To the Universe
What we constantly say
We don’t want
Because our intentions
Our vibrations
Are what the Universe
Feels
Understands
And reacts to
We are vibrational
Evolutionary beings
Whose frequencies
Set the tone for the world we inhabit
Set the tone for the lives we live
Set the tone for who we are
So when we stop
And silence our minds
It becomes crystal clear
We are
Physical mirrors of that which is
Occurring on the inside
Of our spirits
Of our souls
Physical compilations of
Atoms
Cells
Millions of them
Responding
Reshaping
And rebinding
According to what we
Ask for
What we project
So now I am learning
To focus on what I want
Be grateful for what I have
Letting go of what I do not want
 Surrendering to all the joy
The peace
The love
The understanding
That is with me every single day
When I choose to embrace the moment
When I choose to take
Responsibility for my life
For the place I am in
For the choices I make
Without blame
Without judgement
Knowing if I blame
If I judge
I am only judging
And blaming me
So today and every day
I am trying to consciously
Live my life
In each moment
Embracing it for what it is
Feeling the joy in every moment
So I can live as me
And me alone
With gratitude
Love
Faith
Compassion
Courage
And vulnerability
By being comfortable where I am
Happy where I am
Grateful for where I am
In this moment
This beautiful moment
Joy
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment