Saturday 13 September 2014

The most beautiful things in life

This morning I woke up to one of those mornings when everything feels beautiful, wonderful and free. When my soul felt at one with the Universe and everything in it. When I understood the connection that exists between us all. When I understood that life is so simple yet so complex based on where we are in our growth. When my whole being was tingling like it was in perfect harmony with all that is, was and ever will be. I felt so blessed this morning. So grateful to be me. So grateful for everything that has happened in my life, is happening in my life and will happen in my life. So grateful for everyone that has been in my life, still remain in my life and will come into my life.
For this morning as I stood at my bathroom window looking out at all the abundance that is in my life from my husband walking in our yard looking at nature warming my heart. To the large Poinciana tree that we had cut back just a few years go to its branches and leaves now almost touching the ground looking like the perfect canopy - letting me know that sometimes we have to be cut back in order to blossom beyond where we had stagnated before. In that moment, I knew more than anything everything and everyone that have happened in my life have brought me to this place where I am right now. I was teary eyed not because I was unhappy; but because I felt such pure and unabiding joy. Joy that I chose to come here to live this life as me.
As the girl who ran carefree through the hills of first Cedar Hill then to White Hill. The girl who always had a book, a pen and paper in her hand who dreamed big dreams for herself. Until the unspeakable happened when her world was rocked when her mother died unexpectedly. To the young woman who knew no fear because she felt she had nothing to lose so she just went for it even when she was told she couldn't. To the one who had everything bad that could possibly happen, happen to her during her University years. To the lost one who discovered home was beckoning her back to Bermuda  - the place where she was not too big of a fish but a necessary fish to help her to grow that much more. To the angels that came and stayed in her life - her mentor, who stands by her through thick and thin, her spirit mother who helps to open her eyes to the spiritual world that lives inside of us all waiting for us to recognise it, to the woman who opened the passionate side in her letting her know it was okay to be woman - okay to look up. Allowing her to be open in order to be receptive to the man who helped her to see herself for the first time, helped her to know she had much to offer and that she is love. To the many years of marriage they have endured together - not always pretty but full of love and connection nonetheless. To becoming mother to two of the most wonderful human beings she could ever connect with. To where she is now typing this blog. So full. So full of life. So full of love.
Listening to the sounds of life outside. Kiskadees singing. Someone mowing their lawn. The chick of the village chirping their little songs for the simple reason of acknowledging that they are alive. Windows flung open to allow the gentle breeze to waft through caressing my shoulders sending shivers down my spine. A shower passing through sending the smell of fresh rain through my window and into my being. Taking me to the quote I found a few days ago that was sent to me so that when this moment arrived,. I would understand why it came, "Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart."
So true for me this morning. So very true as my whole being is resonating with the natural vibration that is the Universe. That is the interconnectedness of us all. That is the beauty of this life we lead. Sometimes we just need to stop so we can really feel life as it courses through us. As it teaches us to allow ourselves to be free to receive the gifts and treasures of the Universe that are always waiting, waiting for us to receive.
With gratitude and grace for this special moment this morning, Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment