Tuesday 9 September 2014

In the richness of the Harvest, Pisces Moon

Last night at 10.38 I rushed to the door of my bedroom to admire the light of the Harvest Moon at its peak. I stood taking in its light. My husband came and stood by me and took my hand and led me outside where we stood together, holding each other as we faced the light of the moon together. Waves of love and light spreading through me as we stood in silence. Taking in all the energy the moon and the atmosphere had to offer. And then when he was done, he walked back inside. Neither of us speaking. Neither of us feeling the need to speak as we each took from the moment that which was meant for us individually as well as what was meant to be shared together as a couple.
After my husband went inside, I realised I had been afraid to go outside on my own. Afraid of the frogs - I mean I do love Mr. Kingpin being around but I don't want him to hop on me. But once my husband had led me outside, the fear disappeared and instead was replaced by a strength and fearlessness that is hard to describe. A connection to the all that is ever present replaced all of my human limitations with the possibility that goes way beyond them.
As I stood in silence facing the light of the moon with a C shaped reddy orange light seemingly illuminating it even more and holding it up, I looked at the clouds that had formed just beneath the moon and felt like it was taking me into another dimension. A dimension within a dimension. The cloud formation layered like it was something celestial that was full of all that is, was and ever will be. Almost like a stairway to the Original Source.
Then my eyes were drawn to a latticework like formation of clouds to the right of the moon. As I stared at the clouds, an intense feeling of dread went through me as the clouds looked quite menacing. Evil almost with a face that looked demonic. Interrupting my moment of peace with a feeling of absolute terror as the clouds seemed to have these piercing eyes with stars as pupils and a mouth that was shaped in an O. The O seeming like the gateway to infinity. Its presence somehow snaking into my being - sending waves of heat through my body. Not releasing me until it was ready. Until I was ready.
But then just like that, I was released from the spell of the menacing cloud and  my eyes were drawn further to the right where I found solace in another cloud formation. This cloud formation was in the shape of my long gone Mysty Blue, my rabbit. Filling me with joy. Relief even after having experienced the terror of the evil cloud formation. Mysty wiping away my fear all together as she sat looking down over me in the night sky. Filling me with love. And once again peace returned.
I stood for ages looking at the night sky realizing that when I first came out, I could not really see anything except the moon and the stars of the night sky. But in the time I had been out there, my eyesight had adjusted to the night light and all around me was illuminated. Everything full of light. Allowing me to accept even in our darkest times, there is always light when we are patient enough and allow ourselves to be at one with where we are, there is always light.
I thought about the menacing cloud formation that had long since dissipated and how that cloud formation had been right next to my Mysty cloud formation and realized the Universe had been sending me a message. And that message was even where there is evil, there is always good. If we allow ourselves to see through the bad that is happening, we will always find good.
Feelings of hope and inspiration spread through me as I knew the Harvest Moon had drawn me outside so that I could see and understand that life is full of good and evil, darkness and light but when I allow myself to surrender to experience what I am meant to experience, I will see there is always truth and light even when I feel I am facing my darkest night. That there is remedy for everything within reach.
Last night I stood in the light of the Harvest moon, turning from front to back, left to right, trying to take in the fullness of its light, the richness of its message and understood that there is so much out there that resides within me. I understood totally that there is no need to feel less than because I am part of the vastness that exists. I am the Harvest moon, the menacing cloud,  the cloud formation that was my Mysty, the C shaped reddy orange light that held up the moon, the atmosphere. I am all that exists and that makes me special as it does you, As it does all of us.
In gratitude for my moment with the Harvest Moon, the Pisces moon, the spirit of my son born under the Pisces star sign for allowing me to understand the richness and the complexity of life are all there waiting for me to live, to be, to embrace. To know I am much more than the physical. I am all. As are you. As are we all. In the richness of the Harvest, Pisces Moon, I say Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment