Wednesday 6 August 2014

I am you as you are me

When I write words that resonate with others and then they let me know, something wonderful happens inside of me. Something opens up. Something awakens. Allowing me to truly and honestly feel the Universal connection. The thread that connects us all. The connection that allows me to understand that what one does affects us all.
That nothing we do is in isolation. No, everything we do has a ripple effect on the quality of our being, our Universal being. Because what I understand more than anything is that writing allows me to connect to a force that is unseen but ever present. A force that allows me, allows us, to tap into the thread that weaves from one to another. That thread that binds us together but remains invisible such that we think we are alone when in fact we are never alone.
Yesterday my heart was so full and is still today because of all the feedback I got from my blog. I wrote my blog not even thinking it would have such an impact. So needless to say, I was surprised by the reaction I got.  At first I was slightly overwhelmed by the response of it until I read it again and read the comments again and knew that it was not just written by me. It was written by all of us. For all of us.
The beauty of being a writer is that often I feel the emotions and words that linger but are unspoken. And I am finding the more, I trust my gut, my instincts, the more I am able to channel those thoughts and feelings into words. Words that come through me rather than from me. Words that magically weave themselves together without me having to think too much or do too much except let the gift I have tapped into within me to flow without interruption or interpretation.
So thank you to all those who gave me feedback yesterday. To those who felt the connection without realizing there was a connection. I am so grateful for you and for this gift of writing that I have because it is teaching me with every word that I write I am connected to you as you are to me. And in realizing this, I am more compassionate to your feelings because I know ultimately they are my feelings as well.
Through writing, I am learning to not take everything at face value.  To allow the feelings and thoughts that often remain unspoken guide me more than the words that are. To surrender to the vulnerabilities I feel every single time I release a blog and accept that I am writing as much for me as I am for all of us. To accept there is no need to be concerned or worried about whether my writing is accepted or rejected. But rather to keep writing while the writing is willing to come naturally.
Thank you for letting me know that I am helping not just me but many of us when I write. Thank you for helping me to become more compassionate and to accept my vulnerability as the gateway to the Eternal Source, the thread that weaves us all together. Because with accepting this gift, this gift bestowed upon me to write, I know more than ever that I am you as you are me. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment