Saturday 26 April 2014

Following the joys of the sun

Wow, so unexpected this morning was the light streaming through my blinds when I opened my eyes. I went to bed thinking I would wake up this morning to rain, clouds and more grey. Instead I woke up to light, scattered clouds and beautiful blue skies. Light streaming in from everywhere. What an unexpected and pleasurable gift from the Universe. I could almost hear the voice of angels because I was in such harmony with the Universal vibration. Such a feeling of peace flooding through me.
I love when I receive gifts physically as well as spiritually that are unexpected because when I do I feel my heart, body, mind and soul opening,  opening and expanding to the wonders of the Universe. I feel a joy that cannot be described spreading through my body. I feel the possibility that is always there but becomes more pronounced when I am open.
I got out of bed with a smile on my face. Thrusting open the windows and looking out at nature. At its splendor and abundance. Its array of colours. Its variations complementing each other. Nothing trying to crowd out the other. Each existing in harmony with the other. Inhaling deeply as I felt like I am at one with everything and everyone. Feeling like I could do anything, be anything, be myself fully and totally.
This morning is one of those treasured mornings when I feel at one with it all. When my soul connects to the Universal soul with total surrender and I feel beautiful through and through. Not just in a physical way but in a way that fills me up and spreads out to those who come into my presence. A beauty that transcends the eye because it comes from the inner spirit and radiates from places we can not touch but know.

I am grateful for moments like these because they allow me to totally trust in the Universe, in myself, in life. To glory in my presence here because I can feel the gifts and treasure of the Universe and know that when I open and become receptive, they readily flow to me as I readily flow back to them. Flowing with the circle of life. What a beautiful feeling this morning. Enjoying every single second of it as I follow the joys of the sun….Have a beautiful day everyone. Life truly is beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment