Tuesday 19 February 2013

Life is speaking to you all the time


Oprah Winfrey said to Beyonce, “Life is speaking to you all the time.”
Leaving me to ponder this statement. To really feel the words. To understand why they were resonating within me so much. And then I heard this answer from the Universe.
Life is speaking to me all the time
So pay attention 
Listen to its voice
Its tone
Its direction
Because it is speaking directly to me
Listen to what I, alone, am meant to hear
No one else
My journey is my own
No one else’s
My choices are my own
No one else’s
So the blame for where I am
And where I am not
Falls only on me
No one else
Because I am where I am
And where I am not
Because of the choices only I have made
I have chosen the people in my life
Attracted them into my life
For lessons
I, alone, must learn
No one else
Their presence in my life
Is because of the energy I project
The answers I seek
I choose the path I am on
By the steps I take
The decisions I make
No one else
I reach crossroads
Because of my changing desires
Changing needs
And it is up to me
To continue on
To shift to the right
Or to the left
And hopefully not backwards too often
Accepting no one else can live my life for me
But me
No one else can do that for me
Or to me
So when I find myself confused
And dazed
And uncertain
Baffled and out of step
It is then that life is really speaking to me
Asking me to stop
To look
To listen
To the music of my life
The symphony I requested
The music chosen by me, alone
No one else
Asking me to go into the silence
The field of all possibility
And really listen
To the life
I have chosen
No one else
And surrender to its song
Because life
Is speaking to me
All the time
Always
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment