Thursday 12 April 2012

The greater the digression, the stronger the progression


Yesterday I had a few setbacks and I felt myself plummeting into a downward spiral. My whole body felt ill. My thoughts were becoming toxic. And I felt like I was in a dark tunnel. All on my own. With nowhere to turn.  And no one to talk to. Because I did not know how to vocalise what I was feeling.

Then after a moment of silence and focusing within, I received two treasures through Divine Intervention:

The first one was a memory of Tony Robbins saying we need to stop looking for people to affirm the way we are feeling. Instead we need to snap ourselves out of our downward spirals by changing our stories. Tough but true. Changing our stories to a more positive one changes our outlook. Adjusts our attitude.

Second I saw my quote for the day which stated, “A negative feeling indicates that your current choice of thoughts is so out of harmony with your Source Energy that you are disallowing your full connection to that Energy Stream. (You could say that your fuel tank is approaching empty). Your emotions do not create, but they do indicate what you are currently attracting, If your emotions help you know that your choice of thought is not taking you in the direction that you deserve to go, then do something about that: Replenish your connection by choosing better-feeling thoughts."

I breathed deep after these two thoughts knowing the Universe is trying its best to stir me. To guide me. To help me remember that I am the creator of my reality. Only I have the power to make the changes I want in my life. I cannot dwell on the negative. Nor can I blame anyone else for situations I may find myself in. Or for the choices I have made.

My thought process shifted to the Oprah Life Class with Pastor TD Jakes, a man I thought I did not like because of his religion and his wealth. But for some reason I watched the Life class the night before realising now that it was preparing me for the setbacks I was going to face yesterday. TD Jakes says that we all have to recognise the greatest digression is what propels our greatest progression. And I am accepting that I am in this digression because I am about to make a huge shift - progression if I am patient and go with the flow of things. I accepting that what I perceive is working against me is actually working for me. Making me stronger. Mire resourceful. More compassionate.

I had to talk to myself yesterday. Refill my mind, body and soul with the fact that I am worthy of all that comes before me. All that I receive, I am worthy of receiving. And I cannot forget that ever. And neither can you.

I am successful at whatever I do. Wherever I am and whomever I am with because I was born for a reason. I was put here to bring light into this world and to myself and that is something I have to remind myself of when I start heading down a long dark road. And so can you. We all have the power to shift our stories, harness our digressions to fuel our progressions and also to choose better feeling thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment