Tuesday 3 September 2013

When we are our authentic selves

When we are attuned to our authentic selves, life gives us unexpected gifts. Unexpected road maps for where we are to go next.
Like this morning when I woke up, the first day of my time away from the office for a week and I sat down to meditate. To still my racing mind I remembered there was a bonus meditation from Deepak Chopra and Oprah so I decided to do take advantage of the bonus meditation entitled Miraculous Dynamism. And once I listened I knew I was being given a gift from the Universe to remember I am a force in my own right. That I get to choose the very essence that I send rippling out into the world. That I have a dynamism that is a wondrous power. As do you. As do us all.
As I was in the midst of my meditation, I could feel rays of light dazzling before my closed eyes. Almost like the world was on fire. Almost like diamonds sparkling in the light. And I felt my soul matching the light. My spirit dancing with the light. My whole being radiating with the light. And then I realised the dazzling light was reflecting my dazzling light. 
I felt the reason the sun was shining through my windows at my eye level was to capture me and pull me in. To remind me that my light comes through when I am ready to let it shine and no one can take that light away from me unless I allow them. Unless I don’t want to shine. Unless I am not being my authentic self. And no matter how hard someone tries to steal my light or the light of my family, I have to accept I am the owner of my light so only I can turn it up or turn it down or turn it off all together.
In order for my children to learn they control their own light I must be willing to shine my light as much as possible. I must be willing to use my energy in a positive way such that my light shines naturally through and they learn from my energy how important it is to have authentic and pure energy. Chopra said, “The message is not to put on a mask of cheerfulness or try to be positive all the time. People who are attuned to their own true self, will always sense when we are being authentic or putting on a persona or disguise. What is important is the awareness that through our energy or consciousness, we have an unlimited capacity to send out ripples that will help our planet and its inhabitants move in the most evolutionary direction from fear, hostility and unrest to love, compassion, peace and joy.”

To use the mantra today, “I use my energy to heal and transform” will help me to bring forth my light and to bring forth the best in those around me, those in my inner circle. To those who choose to be amongst people with a shining and embracing light rather than those who want to take the light for themselves. The light and energy of the Universe is abundant enough for us all. In other words, there is no need to feel like we are any less than anyone else. All we need to be is our authentic self not what we can not be.
Each one of us is here for a reason. Each one of us has a gift to share. When we remember this, we project our inner most selves and then we receive the gifts, treasures and abundance of the Universe like a magnet. As I did this morning in my meditation with the dazzling light of the Universe radiating throughout my being. As I understood this morning when I received the gift of the Universe. The voice of the One Source. And I felt aligned and supported by the rhythm of the Universe. And for this blessing I am truly grateful. Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment