Tuesday 4 June 2013

Right here. Right now. Grounded.

Sometimes we spend so much time trying to get over there that we forget to touch base with here. With right where we are - right now. When we spend all of our time trying to get over there, we lose sight of the obvious that is right in front of us. We fail to see the doors that open for us. The paths that clear for us. Because we are too busy worrying about being over there that we neglect what’s here right now.
We are here right now because that’s where we asked to be. Chose to be. Wanted to be. Needed to be. And when we neglect here right now we can never get to over there. Because the only way we can get over there is by being fully present right here right now.
We are in the place we are meant to be to learn more about who we are. To learn more about what makes us want to wake up in the morning. What drives us to be as we are. And when we do not stop to be fully present in the here right now, we lose sight of our presence. Of who we are. Of what we are capable of achieving.  So we end up searching constantly for the obvious that is right here. Right now. In front of us.
So I am telling myself instead of projecting over there to be fully present right here right now. To close my eyes when I feel drawn over there and ask myself to surrender. To surrender to all that is here for me to enjoy right now. For the blessings that come into my present moment every single time I express gratitude for all that I am right here right now.
And when I take the time to be fully present right here right now I realize there is no over there. Over there is outside of me. Right here right now is inside of me.  Allowing myself to accept I am right here right now because that’s where I asked to be. Chose to be. Need to be. Giving me the scope and freedom to feel pure joy because I am satisfied that right here right now I have everything I need. I have all that I was sent here to be. Asked to come here to be.

Right here. Right now. I have all the power and fortune I need. Right here. Right now. Because right here right now is inside of me. Is where I am meant to be. And for right here right now I am truly and utterly grateful. Grounded in this present moment with love and light, peace and blessings. Right here. Right now. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment