Tuesday 25 June 2013

In the richness of the Supermoon

Sunday night I stood in the window when I got home from the Miss Bermuda contest mesmerized by the large moon that was sitting right outside my bedroom window. Beckoning me. Calling my name. Asking me to stand in its light. So I did. I stood for quite some time enraptured by the light of this “super moon” as it has been dubbed by many. Feeling like I could touch it. Like I could feel its magic. Its immenseness closer to me than ever. I whispered a prayer to it and to the Universe. And then I went to bed. Full of all that is, was and ever will be.
I woke up yesterday morning a bit later than usual but was drawn to the bathroom window and there was the moon.  As if it was waiting for me. Shining so bright it almost seemed like the sun.  It was a bit lower in the dawn sky than it had been in its night sky. But still holding court as if it was not ready to let go off its might. Despite being  somewhat obscured by the trees,  its light and fullness were not ready to be hidden from my sight. I could feel it still. Haunting. Drawing. Mysterious. Its immenseness once again calling my name. Drawing me in. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Breathing in its might. Its light. Again enraptured by  its pull.
Feeling its energy coursing through me, I thanked the Universe for all that is, was and ever will be once again. And then I opened my eyes and exhaled.
During my meditation I felt the fullness of the moon. The richness of life radiate throughout my whole being. And when I opened my eyes, I felt the presence of life’s balance as I sat between the rising light of the sun on my left eastern side while the moon still clung on in the dawn light on my right western side. Perfectly exemplifying the yin and yang of life. The male female pull. The night giving way to the light. All while I felt solidly anchored in the middle. In the space where all is balanced and right. Where there is always white light. Where all the colours of the world. Of our minds are absorbed into one. White light. Snuffing out any darkness. Any pain. Any fear. All gone. Replaced by the perfection of being in the presence of the white light.
I allowed myself to surrender in that moment. Breathing in the essence of the space between the retiring super moon and the rising morning sun. Accepting the dichotomy of endings and beginnings. Leaving space for me to hear the voice of the Divine telling me to stay rooted and all will be revealed to me. When the time is right.
I could feel my being vibrating in that space of white light. As my mind expanded to see and feel the perfect balance of the world we currently exist in.Illustrated by the night moon holding court in the West as the day light sun rose in the East. Fully feeling the presence of the all knowing, the One Source, the Force greater than us all but is within us all giving me a glimpse into the perfection from which we all emanate.
Filling me to the brim with gratitude, love and white light. Allowing me to wake this morning with its memory still imprinted on my brain. Its essence still flowing through my being. Knowing I am of that light. Of that beginning and of that end. As are you. As are we. As are us all. Namaste super moon. Namaste all that is, was and ever will be. In the richness of the super moon. In the dawning of the morning light. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment