Monday 15 April 2013

Back to work with gratitude, love and light


Today I go back to work after being away for two weeks. Today I go back to work and it is Monday. I could feel bah humbug about it but I don’t and I won’t. Sure thoughts are going through my mind about: why I have to go back to work. Why do my children have to go back to school? Why does my husband have to be separated from us for the day? Why do we have to be separated from each other for the day when we have spent the last two weeks as a family? Bonding in ways unseen and unexpected.
I could let the negative thoughts being pushed forth by my ego spoil the magic of my vacation. I could let my new beginning start off with pessimism. But I won’t. Instead I will let those thoughts run through my head and not dismiss them. I will hear them. Listen to them. Let them run through me. Then I will bless them and let them go.
Because here’s what I know for sure.  Life goes on. There is a time for togetherness as there is a time for separation. A time for us to be individuals as there is a time for us to be joined together at the hip. But when we recognize that we are never truly apart, we cannot be sad when we are. If we were together all the time, we would not appreciate our togetherness and we would not give ourselves time to grow as individuals to be stronger when we unite again.
My family just spent the most glorious two weeks together. Just the four of us in our family bubble. Learning about each other again. Seeing how we differ. How we connect. How we are growing and changing each and every second of the day.
And now it is time for us to come out of our bubble. Out of our cocoon and stretch our wings again. Open them so we can fly after recharging in two of the most beautiful places in the world. Now it is time for us to take the experiences we have been gifted with and shine our individual love and light onto those who cross our paths as we move about our day today.
 I could be really sad that I  have to leave my family today and to be honest,  I am but I am also grateful that I feel such love for my family that I will miss them today. Miss them a lot but I know in order for us to grow, to know who we are, to be who we are, we each have to live our individual lives. Learn our individual lessons. Teach our individual lessons in order for our family unit to continue to grow, love,  and respect each other.
I am so grateful we had the opportunity to spend two glorious weeks together in places far from where we are. I am more than grateful to return full of gratitude, love, light and life and ready to take on the challenge of the now.
Today I go back to work and it is Monday. I don’t have the blues. I have joy in my heart. Gratitude in my soul. Love in my spirit for the gifts, treasures and abundance of the Universe I know I am worthy of receiving and accepting. For the gifts, treasure and abundance I have received and for the gifts, treasure and abundance I will continue to receive and accept.
Here’s to the now with gratitude, love and light. And the next stage of my growth and journey. As well as my family's. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment