Tuesday 18 March 2014

Trusting our intuition

Trust your intuition
Your heart does not lie
Trust your intuition
Your heart does not lie
Trust your intuition
Your heart does not lie
You may ask why I have repeated this over and over again
You may ask whether I have lost my mind
You may ask what is she trying to say
I am trying to remind myself
Of the power of my inner voice
The power of my intuition
The power of my heart
The power of letting go
Of that which no longer resonates with me
The power of feeling the hairs stand up on my back
In the presence of those who need not remain
Or be invited into my life
I am reminding myself of the power I have
The power we all have
Over the darkness that comes into our lives
We always know the presence of the darkness
We always know the threat before it becomes a visible threat
We can feel it
Smell it
Sense it
Taste it
From a place deep deep within
That place that never leads us astray
That place that seeks to protect us
Shelter us from harm
But we over turn it
Over look it
Betray it
Push it aside
When we cast our eye too far
When all we see is the prize
The one that wants to lure us into its tangled web
To keep us in the dark
To keep us searching
To knock us off side
Keeping us from accepting
We are the masters of our Universe
Our own voice in the dark
But when we accept
We are the masters of our destinies
The queens of our throne
The kings of our kingdoms
We will never distrust again
The power of our intuition
The power of our hearts
Because they always know
Always warn us
Of the threat before it becomes a visible threat
We always know
Always know
When we are in the best place for us
With the best people for us
Doing what is best for us
All we need to get there
To ground ourselves
Is to accept and believe
To trust our intuition
Because
Our heart
Does not lie
Never lies
Just we do
And when we do
We end up
Lost
Stumbling in the dark
Rather than
Trusting our intuition
And accepting

Our heart does not lie

No comments:

Post a Comment