Tuesday 4 March 2014

Allowing space for breakthroughs

Breakthroughs come through when we are helping others because in helping others we are helping ourselves.
Breakthroughs never come through when we are hindering others because in hindering them we are hindering ourselves.
Breakthroughs break us when we are trying to obstruct others, destroy others because breakthroughs can only come through when we share and create not destroy and hate.
Breakthroughs only come through when we are confident enough to accept and be who we are. Never being ashamed of our faults and our insecurities because they are part of what makes us who we are and what we are. Understanding our imperfections are our greatest strengths because they make us human. Relatable. Empathetic because we understand there is no perfect being that walks this Earth.
Breakthroughs come through when we share our stories. Our histories. Our truths from deep within because when we do we allow ourselves to come to terms with our own struggles, our own imperfections and in doing so we help others by letting them know they are not alone in their struggles. 
Every one of us came here with a story. A story we chose to tell. A story we chose to live. A story to grow us and mould us. And every time we let that story out, with truth and without holding back, we allow ourselves to breakthrough. To move to the next level of understanding because in doing so we open our eyes and the eyes of others to the interconnectedness of us all. Because we realize our stories are universal stories. We understand just how interconnected we all are.
I love telling my story. My story of adversity and breakthroughs because in doing so I see the light come on in someone else’s eyes because they thought they were alone.  Thought they were the only ones struggling to find the light. And when they see there is someone else that knows their pain and has come out on the other side, they feel lighter, freer. I feel such power in helping to liberate others from the bondage of their own thoughts because I know in doing so I have liberated myself as well.
And it is because I share my story over and over again , I realise why I encounter struggle and pain, it is to grow me, to heal me, to move me on so that when I tell my story I tell it from a place of truth, a place of compassion, empathy, authenticity and wholeheartedness, allowing me to touch someone else. And I   understand this story telling allows me breakthroughs that fill me up and make me over flow because I have done the same for someone else.

I know for sure that breakthroughs come through when we are helping others because in helping others we are helping ourselves. Because breakthroughs only come through when we are seeing and feeling our stories through the eyes of others. When we recognize we do not walk this path alone. That we are all here to help each other, not destroy. Not hinder. Not hurt. But to help. But to love. To love freely and openly because when we do we open our hearts to compassion, to a love so deep it makes us vibrate. Allowing space for breakthroughs to come through. Taking us to a whole new level of understanding, living and loving. Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment