Monday 3 March 2014

Moved by beautiful music

There is something magical about beautiful music. Music that is written and is expressed from the soul because it is the soul. This music touches me on a much deeper level than I knew music could. It lifts my spirits and carries me on the eternal rhythmic journey that connects us all to us all. It leaves me feeling inspired, breathless and full of joy because I feel like I  have been shown a piece of heaven, Nirvana, Bliss, Sacred space or whatever name of the eternal resonates with us.
Beautiful music sometimes fills me with tears - both joyful and sad tears because it brings to the surface all that I am. All that I asked to come here to be then drops me back off into reality. Leaving me reaching grasping for more. Knowing that when I surrender I am in a place of magic, surrender and love.
 I love to start my day listening to beautiful music. Allowing it to permeate every cell, pore of my body. Relaxing into it. Allowing myself to float on the waves of sound. The blissfulness of the nothingness that is the all.
I close my eyes and surrender to each note. Giving each note permission to embrace me. Entrance me. Wake me up while at the same time putting me to sleep. Easing any worry. Any pain, any apprehension or fear that may be threatening to pull me down into the abyss. Allowing it to lift me, carry me, to that place – that place we only glimpse when we let go of everything accepting it is the same as nothing.
I love beautiful music. Closing my eyes, Inhaling the smell of surrender. Breathing in the breath of life. Swaying inside and out to the sound - to wonderful sound of life – beginning and ending, awakening and sleeping. Every pore on my body on edge as I reach the ecstasy of surrender.  Allowing me to feel totally and utterly alive. Prickles of anticipation and surrender mingling. Feeling my cheeks move as a smile from deep within rises and spreads across my face.
I love listening to beautiful music. To soulful music. Ethereal nusic like the voice of angels. Written from the heart, Written from that place of total surrender. That place that does not question. Does not need answers. That place that understands we are all here for a reason. Good or bad. That place that knows no bounds yet has bounds of its own. That place that when I find it, I feel like a little girl being born again. Awakening to the joy of all that is available to me and for me.
Seeing all the possibility that exists. All the good that is. And I want to hold on to the feeling for as long as I can. Until I remember to just be where I am. Listening to the sound of life – the silence and the noise all combined. Taking me. Holding me. Freeing me. To be all that I came here to be. Returning to the beginning at the ending of this physical space knowing it for the first time to begin all over again.

Music beautiful music. Love. Thank you. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment