Saturday 22 March 2014

Marveling at the Cloud show yesterday afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I left work early or should I say on time. Exhausted from having stayed up all the night before to watch Scandal twice and Jimmy Kimmel in between because my man tony Goldwyn was interviewed. Wired from an exciting Scandal so sleep eluded me until 2.30 am. So by 3.30 yesterday afternoon, my whole being was screaming it needed some rest. Some R&R time. So when 5 o’clock rolled around, I was out there without guilt or shame.
I loved being home at a reasonable time from work. When the day was still young and the night was a few hours way. The day felt much longer allowing me to be more present in it. Particularly because my daughter, husband and I sat out on our back porch. She in my husband’s arm’s because she was not feeling well. I unfortunately had passed the bug I had the week before first to my son and now to my daughter. I guess it is that time of the year when germs have the chance to spread and grow and pass on.
So the three of us sat chatting about nothing and everything. Very relaxed on a Friday afternoon. Listening to our red bird singing his song. Watching him fly from tree to tree. And then my husband looked up at the sky and said, Look, there is Mysty in the sky.”
My daughter and I looked up and were delighted to see our Mysty shaped by the clouds. Chills ran through me as I knew our girl had come back to let us know she is okay. We were all so excited to see her image shaped by the clouds. Her trademark long ears. Her eyes shaped and looking down on us. She stayed with us for a while as she did when she was alive then the clouds dissipated and  changed again. Our girl now gone but because she had come opened us up to play the cloud game for a while. Seeing what we could see in the clouds. Sharks. Crabs. Whimsical shapes. Just the tree of us watching the clouds and enjoying each other’s company.
Making me realize just how much we rush through life so much that sometimes we forget to stop. Forget to take time out to do nothing but look at the clouds or whatever takes our fancy. Because when we do, we are always given a gift. A treasure from the Universe as we were given yesterday when the clouds formed into the shape of our beautiful rabbit, Mysty-Blue. Blessing us yesterday with her presence to let us know though we may part physically we are connected spiritually and through our hearts forever.
Nature is a beautiful thing. A wonderful reminder of how sometimes we just need to stop. To be. To accept we are where we are meant to be. That life will change as will we but we all have a purpose and sometimes that purpose is just learning to be patient, to stop, to marvel at life. To take time out and to wonder in the Nature show that presents itself to us every single day. As I did yesterday and I am so grateful I did.

Feeling blessed this morning to be who I am where I am at this present moment. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment