Friday 11 May 2012

Atmospheric energy changes enabling me to see the golden opportunities ever present


It's Friday morning. Hallelujah! The morning of end of the work week.  A week that has seemed to go by as slowly as the pouring of molasses.
I woke up this morning to the sound of pouring rain outside. A welcome sound because my little Island has been facing a drought so we very much need the rain. I stayed in bed for a bit listening to the rain. Trying to match the relief I felt from its sound to the relief I felt in my bones about the end of this work week.
Thoughts of this trying week raced through my mind. I questioned what the week meant and why I was all over the place. Thoughts scattered. Highly sensitive. On edge. Tired one minute then feeling on top of the world the next. Driven one minute then not the next. Knowing what I want then not the next.
I have been talking to a lot of people and it seems a lot of them are feeling the same. Most everyone I’ve spoken to is feeling a bit lost. But not enough to be able to put their finger on why. A sentiment I understand totally.
So I went in search of something that would explain the why. Once I read there is a lot of activity happening in our universe I instantly understood the why. The sun is emitting solar flares. We just experienced the largest and closet full moon for the year. Our atmosphere is going crazy. All this shifting atmospheric energy is wreaking havoc on our energy causing us to experience lots of mixed emotions. Making us feel out of sorts. Out of place. Unable to face the most mundane task that we have to do. Instead we are seeking the more that’s out there.
Worrying about the future. Fretting about the past. Rather than accepting all we have is this moment. That the past is gone. Done. History. And there is nothing we can do to change it. That the future is beyond our grip always. And if we focus on the past and future, we will lose sight of where we are. Causing us to lose out on opportunities that are presenting themselves to us every single day.
And then I sat down to write my blog and was halfway through when Microsoft Word froze on me. Stopped working while I was in the middle of my thought process. And I had not saved my document. Gone just like that. I got up from my computer and looked outside to make sure a solar flare had not hit the outside! Stealing my thoughts.
Seeing nothing but wet trees swaying in the breeze and hearing the sound of birds chirping, I knew all was well. So I sat back down and patiently went about trying to recover my documents. And finally I got them back but not the story I had compiled but the original document I had been working on.
Exasperated I then took a deep breath and did nothing for a few moments. Then I just started writing again to see where I would end up. Not fretting about what I had lost. Just concentrating on writing what I was meant to write. During the time I was waiting for my thoughts to settle I read the Louise Hay flip calendar and it said, “Golden opportunities are everywhere. I take advantage of all of them today.”
It was then that I realised I was being given a golden opportunity to start all over again. To just write. To just let the emotional rollercoaster sink through my being. To just let the joy of the rain permeate my soul. To just let go and enjoy the moment for what it is because then I would see the opportunities that are ever present even when I think I am lost.
This week has been a week fraught with distraction, exasperation and frustration but it has also been a week of realignment, a chance for my emotions to play out, a chance to go through a shift just like the Universe is experiencing at the moment. Understanding that the only constant is change. And if I embrace that message then I will see the opportunities in everything.
Also understanding that we are all interconnected by one energy that streams throughout our Universe. Every action creates a wave for an equal and opposite reaction.  Here’s to the golden opportunities waiting for us all to tap into.

No comments:

Post a Comment