Friday 10 January 2014

Witnessing the dance of nature

Yesterday morning while I was outside I witnessed the dance of nature. The music of the trees as they rustled in the breeze. I stood and watched the leaves shaking in the wind. The green of their leaves so beautiful, so majestic, so rich. I listened to the sound of their collective voices rising with each gust of wind. I stood and watched and allowed the endless creation of nature to flow through me. Witnessing birth and death over and over again. Leaves falling. Leaves growing. Avocadoes dropping. Others coming out. Endless creation.  All under the sound of the sweeping leaves.
I looked up at the sky. At the clouds speeding by. Inhaling the smell of the morning. Inhaling the smell of the infinite because I realized I was witnessing life at its best. Life at it fullest. Life that knows there is no need to compete with anyone or anything because there is always enough. Always more for all of us. That there is no need to feel in order to gain, someone must lose. That in order to have, someone must have not.
I realized with certainty that life is always replenishing itself as it is us. That all we need do is believe, have faith and trust that we are enough. Always will be enough. And we will always have enough. Exactly what we need.
There is no need to worry, no need to fret, no need to gather and hoard, steal and lie because in doing so we are inviting in the feeling of scarcity. The feeling that we are not enough, there is not enough. And we become paranoid, scared that if we don’t sabotage and pull down others, we will not have enough.  That we will somehow lose.
So not true the cacophony of nature was telling me. Letting me see and hear. The more we give, the more we share, the more we exchange, the more we will gain. The more we will have. The more we become.
Yesterday morning I stood and watched the harmony of nature and knew in that instant that I am a part of its harmony. As I am of nature as nature is of me. Together we are collective and one. And there is no need to compete with anyone. All we need is to be the best we can be and share the best of who we are with those who cross our path. And when we do so without expectation, without desire, we fall in step with the harmony of life, the harmony of nature – ebbing and flowing, bending and flexing to the dance of life, the dance of nature.
Achieving balance in ways only nature can give us. Finding our equilibrium in ways only we can achieve when we understand we are enough – always enough particularly on those days when we believe we are not. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment