Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014

2014
Another year
Another beginning
Another day
Another moment
A time of renewal
A time of incorporating
Every moment
Every lesson
Every twist
Every turn
To the present moment
A time of remembrance
A time of living anew
2014
Namaste
Open and Receptive
Grateful and Blessed
Abundant and giving
Sharing and Accepting
Teaching and Learning
2013
The door is closed
The window shut
I can’t go back
I can’t change the hands of time
But thanks for the ride
For the joy
The heartache and the pain
The lessons learned
The bridges crossed
The memories forever
Cast in my mind
For spring boarding me
To this moment
This moment
In time
2014
Here and now
I am open to
All that is
Was
And
Ever will be
Because I know
There are no second chances
Really
As there is no going back
There is only now
This moment
This opportunity
And it matters not
What happened in the past
It matters only
What happens now
What I have learned
What I have taught
What I am learning
What I am teaching
Because all that is
Is
Right now
No need to project
No need to expect
No need for resolutions
As all that is
Is
Right now
Eyes wide open
To the infinite possibility
That dwells deep within me
That is guiding me
Every single day
In every single way
Asking me
Calling me
Willing me
To answer my call
With fear
But without worry
With courage
And faith
That if I go within
Deep within
To the abundance reservoir
That never runs out
I will give myself
The space
That will lead me
To my supreme destiny
Greater than my greatest imagination
Allowing me to be of service
To first myself
And then to my fellow
Brothers and sisters
Opening myself
And all those on my journey too
To know
To trust
To have faith
That we are 
Exactly
Where we need to be
2014
Bring it on
I am ready
Willing 
And able
To ride
To journey
To share
To accept
Inhaling 
The new
Exhaling
The old
With courage
And abandon
With love
And gratitude
To know
And hear
The voice of the Divine
Because I am of the Divine
As are you
As are
We all
Namaste
Namaste
Namaste

2014

No comments:

Post a Comment