Thursday 9 October 2014

My journey of love and light

Hiding
Writing
Exploring
Helping
Wondering
How and Why
Do I continue
Or do I stop
Am I writing for me
Or am I writing guardedly
Not sure anymore
Hesitant sometimes
About what I expose
Because I know there are those
Looking for my weaknesses
Ready to pounce
Lurking in the shadows
Trying to anticipate my every move
So I try to be discrete
Sometimes writing in riddles
Sometimes not writing my truth
Because I know they are watching
And waiting
Hiding in the darkness
Using others to send me messages
Messages I no longer want to hear
Nor need to hear
So I try to be discrete
But now I am questioning
Why should I be discrete
Why should I hide
These are my lessons
My writing from the heart
And if someone is choosing to live
Vicariously through me
Choosing to base their lives on my story
That is their business not mine
If I try not to live out my life
Through my writing
Writing that is my morning coffee
Writing that sets my intention for the day
And no one esle's
Unless we are on the same wavelength for the day
Which I am grateful for
Then I have to just do what I do
So I don't lose my story
Don't lose my voice
By trying to disguise it
By trying to hide
This is my blog
My inner voice
My joy
That which gets me up in the morning
Puts pep in my step
And so I will hide no more
I will write for my deep down inside
guide
The one that never lets me down
The one that never fails me
When I am authentically me
I can't worry about the motives of others
Because they are not mine
Because eventually they will learn
Living an inauthentic life
Is tiresome
Boring
And just too exhausting to do
And hopefully they will learn something
From reading my blogs
That life is meant to lived
As the life we choose
Not based on revenge
Nor nay saying
Nor hate
Nor competition
Hopefully one day they will realise
That the only person they are ever fighting
Is themselves
Not anyone else
Never anyone else
And if my blog teaches them that
Indirectly
Then I have accomplished great things
So I will not hide
Not be discrete
Because this is my journey
My journey of love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment