Sunday 28 August 2011

Trying to navigate Blogging

This whole blogging concept is so new to me that it is overwhelming. I am trying to get established as a blogger because I know I have so much to say about everyday life and writing is the greatest vehicle to use to be heard. To get my voice out there.

So why am I finding this whole blogging concept so intimidating yet so available at the same time. There are pages layered upon pages giving instructions about how to set up a blog and the more I read the more I feel nervous. How do I protect myself from those that are out there to prey on the innocent, the naive? How do I make sure that I have chosen the right blog spot that will allow people access to my writings.

Oh well I guess I just have to trust my instincts and do what I feel is right. Stop second guessing myself all the time and just throw myself to the wind and see where I am blown.

So here's to stepping out from the sidelines to the forefront to the very place where I am open and exposed. I hope you take this journey with me as I navigate from virgin territory to the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment